If you’re like most of us and haven’t used up your holidays for this year, opt-in for a bargain Christmas holiday! This bargain holiday means you can have a lovely Venice Christmas market break. The Floating City is positively romantic during the festive period!
Venice Christmas Market Break
This deal from Groupon gives you the choice of two great hotels! You can either stay in the Hotel Nuova or the Hotel Aaron in Mestre in the mainland of Venice. You’ll have easy access to Venice’s city centre via the Mestre train station and nearby bars and restaurants. Even better, you’ll get breakfast in the mornings.
Your December holiday in Venice means you’ll get to experience the islands great Christmas markets. While Venice mightn’t be your typical Christmas destination, there’s plenty of festive charms to make for a great holiday. Take a boat ride out to the glass-making island of Murano for its Christmas of Glass with hand-crafted baubles and the Tunnel of Lights. You can enjoy the Venezia Christmas Village in Campo San Stefano. Pick up the perfect gift at the Antiques Fair in Campo San Maurizio.
Book this deal by following the links below!
- Venice Christmas Market Break: 2 Nights in Well Rated Hotel Incl. Breakfast, Flights just €99
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: 8/12/2018 – 10/12/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport:
- Destination airport: Venice (VCE/TSF)
- Location: Mestre, Venice, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €99 per person based on two adults sharing