Ready to book your first solo adventure? Head to warm, welcoming Italy. With this Veneto solo stay, you’ll be well looked after in a great B&B 20 minutes away from the centre of Venice. I found this deal using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool.
Veneto Solo Stay
With this deal, you’ll get a four-night stay in a fantastic Airbnb in Veneto, which has a perfect rating and great reviews. You can reach the centre of Venice within 20 minutes by train, with the station a stone’s throw from your accommodation! This location is perfect for spending your days in Venice, but also exploring Veneto. This stay is on a bed and breakfast basis. Lucky you!
This is probably one of the most beautiful cities in the world and despite being an off-peak time, October is a great time to visit Venice. Be sure to take a boat taxi to the islands of Murano and Burano, the latter of which is known for its brightly-coloured houses. Take a tour of the beautiful Doge’s Palace and step inside the Basilica di San Marco and wander through the delightful Liberia Acqua Alta, the bookstore on the water. When you’re not wandering along Venice’s canals, I recommend taking a cycle around Veneto. The town of Treviso with its medieval buildings has great cycle tracks that take you around a large and beautiful lake.
To book this great deal, just follow the links below!
- Veneto Solo Stay: 4 Nights in Great Guesthouse Near Venice Incl. Breakfast, Flights just €189
- Provider: Airbnb and Kayak
- Travel period: 09/10/2018 – 13/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Treviso TSF
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb + Superhost rating
- Location: Veneto, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €189