Malta isn’t just a wicked sun destination – in fact you’ll be hard pressed to find anywhere else in Europe that offers such rich and fascinating culture!
Valletta City Break Deal
Valletta is one seriously stunning city. It’s grid-like streets are home to lush medieval architecture and houses with all sorts of colourful balconies. Harbour views will really take your breath away, as will landmarks such as St. John’s Co-Cathedral. And if you want to escape all the hustle and bustle, then you can simply retreat to one of the many gardens and enjoy a slower pace of life!
I was looking around on Expedia and spotted some great deals for a nifty little city break to Malta’s beautiful capital. Included are your return flights as well as 4 nights at the Valletta Boutique Living Premium Apartments, situated very close to the waterfront. This deal sees you staying in a studio apartment, but for a little more you could upgrade to one of their superior apartments too! No matter what option you go for, you’re sure to feel right at home and you’ve got tons of restaurants at your doorstep.
For even more culture, I definitely recommend heading to Mdina and its silent city. No cars are allowed in the town centre, and you’ll feel like you’re being transported to another time thanks to its amazingly preserved architecture.
To book this deal, simply click the link below. I picked two dates out that came to the same price, but if those don’t suit, you can simply start a new search on Expedia and put in the dates you want. :)
- Valletta City Break Deal: 4 Nights in Central Apartment incl. Return Flights only €235pp
- Travel period (examples):
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malta Luqa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Valletta Boutique Living Premium Apartments
- Rating: 3/5 on Expedia
- Location: Valletta, Malta
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €235 per person based on two adults sharing