Anyone looking for the perfect valentine’s day surprise need look no further than this classy 2-night stay in London which I found on Expedia. You’ll be staying in affluent west London complete with beautiful neighborhoods like Kensington, Notting Hill, and Chelsea all in the vicinity! Read on to find out more!
Valentines Day in London
I’m a very big fan of Ibis London Shepherds Bush – Hammersmith (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) with absolute box-office reviews everyone else seems to be a fan as well. This is the quieter, greener side of London where a couple can really enjoy the city without the hassle of the big crowds in the city of London areas. Go to Holland Park and discover the tranquil Kyoto Japanese Garden! Then you have the Finbourough Theater which is a cheaper more off-beat alternative to the famous West End but both offer quality none the less!
Just click the link below to book this trip! You can also try changing the dates if there is another time you’d like to stay!
- Valentines Day in London: 2 Nights in Romantic Kensington Hotel with Flights only €129
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 14/02/2018 – 16/02/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: London
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ibis London Shepherds Bush – Hammersmith
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Near Nottinghill and Chelsea
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €129 per person based on two adults sharing