When it comes to spending Valentines Day in Prague, you’ve just got to do it right!
Valentines Day in Prague
A classy hotel, breakfast each morning and an unbelievably beautiful city – sounds like the recipe for a perfect romantic escape! I’ve paired up this great hotel I spotted on Trivago with return flights from Dublin that I spotted on Skyscanner, meaning that you can enjoy an amazing stay for a fantastic price.
The Red & Blue Hotel features (as you can probably guess by the name) flashy design with eye-catching splashes of colour. To help make your stay even more comfortable, you’ll even have breakfast provided each morning as well! It’s the little things that make the difference after all. :)
The medieval architecture, towering spires and gorgeous side-streets just give Prague a real sense of magic that can’t be beat. If you want to add a romantic touch to your sightseeing, then why not go for a relaxing stroll through Petrin Park and soak up those wonderful views across the rooftops, or add a touch of class with a performance at the State Opera. Similarly you can head for a little cruise of river and hidden canals, or enjoy a sunset stroll along Charles Bridge.
The list goes on and on… and that’s exactly why Prague is a serious contender for the title of ‘City of Love‘! To book your Valentine’s getaway, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights seperately. :)
- Valentines Day in Prague: 3 Nights in 4* Design Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €145
- Travel period: 12/02/2017 – 15/02/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Red & Blue Prague
- Rating: 87/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €145 per person based on two adults sharing