Get ready to relax in style with this Valentines Day Prague stay on Trivago, with flights from my Flight Finder. You’ll be minutes away from amazing attractions like Prague Castle and the John Lennon Wall, then after seeing this wonderful city, you can make use of the hotel’s spa and sauna facilities to relax.
Valentines Day Prague Stay
You’ll be staying in the fabulous Design Neruda Hotel and I guarantee you’re gonna love it on your Valentines Day Prague stay! It’s located in the neighbourhood of Hradceny & Letna, and you’ll be situated very close by to KGB Museum, Sternberg Palace, and Schwarzenberg Palace! Also, your breakfast is included in this break but your lunch and dinner aren’t, so I’d recommend you check out the local restaurants! These include Vegan’s Restaurant, Valoria Castle and Garden and LoVeg! Looks like this place is perfect for you veg lovers out there!
Prague is the ideal go-to city break destination, especially for Valentines Day. It’s one of the cheapest cities in Europe and a firm favourite for families, couples and partygoers all year round. There’s so much to go and visit, and you have 4 days to go and see as much as you can! Definitely check out the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, as well as the Old Town Square of course. Also don’t forget to visit the Prague Jewish Museum, St Vitus Cathedral or the Museum of Decorative Arts!
- Valentines Day Prague Stay: 3 Nights in 4* Hotel Close to the City Centre with Flights from Dublin included €145
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 13/02/2019 – 16/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Arrival airport: Prague
- Hotel: Design Hotel Neruda
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Prague, Czech Republic
- Airport transfer not included.
- Board: room only
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €145 per person based on 2 adults sharing