Time to get romantic with a Valentines Day Lisbon break! A breath-taking city filled with art galleries, fascinating museums, pretty churches and impressive architectural sites. Swoon over the colourful houses and jet off with this bargain deal I found on Expedia.
Valentines Day Lisbon Break
The House of Sao Bento has a 4.5/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an brilliant stay there! This hotel is housed in a renovated historical building in the heart of Lisbon. It couldn’t be more romantic than to wake up in the Portuguese capital with your love beside you, ready to explore the city.
Thanks to the great location you can dive straight into the action. The Parliament building, Rossio Square and the famous Santa Justa Elevator are a short walk away, and a little further on you can check out Lisbon Cathedral, Torre de Belém and São Jorge Castle. There’s also plenty of fantastic street art and an amazing food scene which definitely makes Lisbon so lively. Be sure to head to Alfama, Lisbon’s oldest neighbourhood. Sit yourselves down at one of the many beautiful restaurants and cafés and try your hand at some of the local specialities and wines.
- Valentines Day Lisbon Break: 3 Nights in Super Central, Well Rated Hotel with Flights included just €114
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 12/02/2019 – 15/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: House Sao Bento
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €114 per person based on two adults sharing