If you’re stuck trying to pick a destination for this special occassion, then be sure to give this deal for Valentines Day in Ghent a try – you’ll be amazed by how beautiful this place is!
Valentines Day in Ghent
Bruges is normally the first place that comes to mind when we mention pretty Belgian cities with medieval architecture, but Ghent is right up there too – in fact I’d almost say it’s even grander! I’ve got a luxurious city break deal that I put together using Expedia, and my is that hotel something!
The deal comes with your return flights from Dublin to Brussels Charleroi, and you’ll have 3 nights at the Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof, an absolutely stunning 4* hotel that comes with its own full service spa and a gorgeous restaurant that’s just perfect for a candlelit dinner or two. I’ll let the pictures do the talking! ;)
In Ghent there’s plenty to keep you busy. In the centre of the city there are absolute stunning examples of architecture, including the iconic belfry tower, the City Hall and the guild houses along the Graslei Canal. Why not book yourselves a little tour of the city’s waterways and wander the beautiful alleys and side-streets? I also have a personal recommendation: Valentine’s dinner at Pakhius or Korenlei Twee!
It really is absolutely stunning here, and there’s the perfect blend of peaceful atmospheres and vibrant student life that makes a visit to Ghent always a pleasure. Simply click the link below to book your romantic getaway! :)
- Valentines Day in Ghent: 3 Nights in Luxury 4* Spa Hotel incl. Flights only €199
- Travel period: 12/02/2017 – 15/02/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels Charleroi
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof
- Rating: 90/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €199 per person based on two adults sharing