When it comes to choosing a place to spend this special day, then I couldn’t imagine a better city than Edinburgh. Paris may be your typical City of Love, but seeing the beautiful castle and medieval houses is just so awe-inspiring!
Valentine’s Day in Edinburgh Deal
I’ve managed to put together a wicked little city break for you here using Trivago and Skyscanner. As well as return flights you’ve got two nights at the superb Motel One Edinburgh Princes. Top location, fantastic atmosphere and luxurious design – this hotel as everything you’d want from a high-end establishment, but without the eye-watering price tag! You’re situated just off Princes Street with Calton Hill (romantic views!) and the Scott Monument pretty much right at your doorstep.
For romantic views of the castle, then be sure to check out this great little spot. Hidden away just up the road from the Grassmarket Square is a little alleyway called the Vennel. Walk up the steps and turn around – you’ll be able to see the castle rising above the rooftops and it really is a fantastic spot for a cheeky selfie or avid Instagramming. Afterwards you can retreat to a cosy restaurant and tuck into some haggis and neeps and enjoy some great moments together!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to book your hotel and flights separately. You can also amend the departure airport to Cork but bear in mind that flights are unfortunately quite pricey in comparison!
- Valentine’s Day in Edinburgh Deal: 2 Nights in Superb Central Hotel incl. Return Flights only €115
- Travel period: 13/02/2018 – 15/02/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Motel One Edinburgh Princes
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €115 per person based on two adults sharing