Such a stereotypical holiday to do… but it doesn’t stop it from being incredibly magical! Wander the grand boulevards of Paris, cosy up in classy cafés and enjoy a candlelit meal in a fantastic restaurant!
Valentine’s Day Break in Paris
I put together a little break to Paris for Valentine’s next year. You’ll have two nights to soak up the wonderful atmosphere and discover what it is that draws so many lovers to the city.
As well as your return flights from Skyscanner you’ve also got a great hotel deal which I spotted at Hotels.com. You’ll be staying at the COQ Hotel, which is a seriously trendy little number that’s received glowing reviews from past guests. Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere, kick back with a glass of wine in the gorgeous lounge and treat yourself to a fabulous meal at the restaurant.
The grand architecture and many parks means that you’ve got plenty of options for when it comes to having a lovely little afternoon stroll. How about walking along the Seine, or even heading to the Sacré-Cœur Basilica or Parc des Buttes-Chaumont? The latter is a great place to escape the bustle of the city as there’s a wonderful little temple up on a hill and fantastic views of Paris to be had.
To book this deal, then simply click the link below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Valentine’s Day Break in Paris: 2 Nights in Ultra Hip Hotel incl. Return Flights only €176
- Travel period: 13/02/2018 – 15/02/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: COQ Hotel Paris
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: 13th Arrondissement
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €176 per person based on two adults sharing