The cobbled streets, gorgeous townhouses and tree-lined canals – Valentines Day in Amsterdam is simply heavenly!
Valentines Day in Amsterdam
The flights will be departing from Dublin, and you’ll be staying in the east of the city in a modern neighbourhood called IJburg, just a short tram ride away from Central Station. The Amadi Panorama Hotel is a gorgeous 4* hotel that offers wicked views of the city centre, and the interior designs definitely give a luxurious, romantic feel. A free breakfast buffet is provided each morning, and you’ll even be given a free digital Marco Polo travel guide to help get you settled into the city as quickly as possible.
You’ll be able to travel to and from the city centre in just under 20 minutes, so it’s a super convenient place to be. Book yourselves a relaxing canal cruise, go ice skating by the Rijksmuseum, or go for a romantic meal in places like De Belhamel or Bridges. They even say that a kiss on the Magere Bridge will make your love last forever… ;)
To take advantage of this fantastic offer simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights. And if you don’t want to travel at Valentine’s there are tons of other dates available – just have a look around and see what suits you best!
- Valentines Day in Amsterdam: 2 Nights in Stunning 4* With Panoramic Views incl. Breakfast, Free Travel Guide & Flights only €189
- Travel period: 14/02/2017 – 16/02/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Amadi Panorama
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: IJburg, Amsterdam (approx. 6km to city centre)
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €189 per person based on two adults sharing