I absolutely adore Valencia! The medieval Old Town is bursting with beautiful architecture, and the City of Arts and Sciences features some of the most modern and mind-boggling buildings around! And of course the beaches make it a seriously amazing summer destination!
Valencia Summer Getaway
Just imagine having a gorgeous city filled to the brim with narrow winding streets, lively bars and some of the best tapas bars around… And if your feet start to ache from all the sightseeing, you’ve got a sprawling city beach to put your feet up at! Perfect!
I put together a package for the beginning of summer using Hotels.com and Skyscanner. The weather will be absolutely gorgeous and the streets will be filled with life long after the sun has set. Your flights from Dublin are included in this deal, as well as your stay at the super-stylish Valencia Lounge Hostel. Don’t worry – you’ve got a whole private room to yourselves so it’s all good! I’m seriously in love with the decor here as it’s so colourful and trendy.
You’ll be staying right in the heart of the Old Town in the area called Barrio del Carmen. Sights such as the beautiful Cathedral and the Central Market are all a short walk away. I definitely recommend heading to Plaça del Tossal or Plaça del Negret for a few drinks towards evening- you’ll find lovely areas to sit outside there. But here’s my insider tip – for the best tapas and paellas, head to Café Almudin! And hey – you can always cycle it all off afters! Bike hire is a really good way to get around and the beach is no more than 20-25 minutes from the Old Town. :)
To book, simply click the links below to book your accommodation and flights separately.
- Valencia Summer Getaway: 1 Week in Trendy Accommodation incl. Flights only €344
- Travel period: 27/05/2018 – 03/06/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Valencia
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Valencia Lounge Hostel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Barrio del Carmen, Valencia Old Town
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €344 per person based on two adults sharing