Enjoy a lovely bit of sun in beautiful surroundings and soak up the fantastic atmosphere with this awesome deal for a Valencia holiday!
On Hotels.com and Skyscanner I’ve managed to put together this excellent offer for a 3-night stay in Valencia. It’s one of my favourite destinations in Spain thanks to its perfect blend of old and new – not only is there a stunning Old Town that’s bursting with restaurants, cafés and sights, but there’s also the super modern architecture of the City of Arts and Sciences that’s really breathtaking! And with fantastic beaches in the mix what’s not to love!
This deal comes with both your return flights from Dublin to Valencia as well as 4 nights at the trendy Valencia Lounge Hostel. You’ll have your own private room as well as a great location in Valencia’s historic heart!
If its your first time in Valencia then I definitely recommend heading out to the historic Cuitat Vela district. The wonderful narrow streets are home to amazing architecture and sights such as the Cathedral and Central Market will give you more than enough to do. When you’re not too busy sampling the excellent tapas and paellas, then cycle on to the spacious city beach, or explore the museums and galleries right at your doorstep!
It really is a destination that I can’t get enough of… To book, just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately!
- Valencia Holiday: 3 Nights in Stylish Boutique Accommodation incl. Flights only €134
- Travel period: 25/02/2018 – 28/02/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Valencia
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Valencia Lounge Hostel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Old Town, Valencia
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €134 per person based on two adults sharing