Valencia is a city buzzing with modern design and traditional Gothic architecture. It’s also got amazing food and a buzzing nightlife! While this city doesn’t share the popularity of other Spanish destinations, it’s definitely one you should consider for an off-peak holiday. I found this Valencia city break using Trivago and my Flight Finder.
Valencia City Break
The Almudin Apartments are in Valencia’s historic district, Ciutat Vella. You’ll be in a great location for exploring the city. This well-rated accommodation is a 10-minute walk from Colon Metro Station. You’ll have a comfortable stay in these modern, one-bedroom apartments!
Valencia can sometimes get overlooked by tourists looking for a city break in Madrid and Barcelona. You’ll enjoy taking in its modern architecture with buildings like the Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias and the old-world beauty in the Museo de Bellas Artes and the splendid La Lonja. Eat at a restaurant in the South Ciutat Vella to try real paella and for a great walking spot, check out the Jardines del Turia. This is one city that should be on everyone’s bucket list.
To book, just follow the links below!
- Valencia City Break: 3 Nights in Central Apartment incl. Return Flights just £167pp
- Travel period: 21/10/2018 – 24/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Valencia VCL
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Almudin
- Score: 8.8 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Almudin, Valencia
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €167 per person based on two adults sharing