Amazing beaches, gorgeous architecture and some of the best dining in all of Spain – there’s good reason why Valencia is one of my favourite cities!
Example departure dates:
I was looking around on Expedia and managed to come across some great deals for a 4-night break to this buzzing Spanish city. With return flights and a great little apartment, you’ll be able to make yourselves right at home here. The Up Town 25 apartments are situated in Barrio del Carmen, a wonderful neighbourhood in the old town filled with incredible tapas restaurants and cute little squares. The Central Market is close by, so be sure to pick up some groceries from there!
Be sure to hire a bike while you’re here. It’s a great way to get around and you can make your way down to the beach in about 25 minutes. So if you need a break from all the sightseeing, simply plonk yourself down by the beach and soak up a good bit of sunshine! Guru tip: be sure to go to Cafe Almudin for the best tapas and paella in the city!
To book your city break, simply click the links to be taken to the holiday package over at the provider’s website. :)
- Valencia City Break Deal: 4 Nights in Self-Catered Apartment in the Old Town incl. Return Flights from just €200
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Valencia
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Up Town 25 Apartments
- Score: 4.4/5 on Expedia
- Location: Barrio del Carmen (old town), Valencia
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €200 per person based on two adults sharing