I could literally waffle on about this city all day – it’s easily one of my top favourite destinations in Spain and I really recommend everyone to try it out some time! And that’s exactly why I’ve gone ahead and found a great deal for a Valencia break this May. :)
Whether it’s wandering the streets of the Old Town, cycling down to the beach or marvelling at the ultra-modern architecture of the City of Arts and Sciences, Valencia provides a real mix of things to see and do! With this Expedia deal you can spend a whole week getting to grips with the city and putting your feet up by the beach.
With your return flights from Dublin and 7 nights at the stylish Valenciaflats Centro Histórico, you’ve got everything pretty much covered! The stylish apartments are located right in the heart of the Old Town. The stunning Cathedral is well worth checking out, and just a little further east of the square you’ll find my favourite tapas bar, Café Almudin, where you can try some authentic seafood paellas.
The Central Market will be perfect for when you’re catering for yourselves. And if you follow the road from your flat you’ll come to Plaça de l’Abre where you’ll find one of the city’s cosiest bars. Meanwhile you can hire bikes which are a great way to get around – the beach will be around 20 minutes away!
It’s honestly such a relaxed and lovely place that I just can’t get enough of it! Just click the link below and use the information provided below to find the deal. :)
- Valencia Break: 1 Week in Stylish Apartment incl. Return Flights only €346
- Travel period: 10/05/2017 – 17/05/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Valencia
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Valenciaflats Centro Histórico
- Rating: 77/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central (Old Town)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €346 per person based on two adults sharing