Malta is an amazing little Island and has some seriously unreal features that have to be seen to be believed! You’ll be able to enjoy all of these amazing sites with this unbelievably cheap Malta deal on Expedia. You explore all that this Island has to offer in comfort and style and not have to worry about breaking the bank!
Unbelievably Cheap Malta Deal
Malta is a hidden treasure chest of undiscovered beauty. the great thing about this Island as well is that the time of year that you’re visiting it will still be sunny so there’s no need to worry about the weather. The hotel you’re staying in is the Pergola Hotel & Spa which isn’t some pokey run down hotel. It’s a fantastic 4* hotel with some great reviews especially on TripAdvisor where it has managed to get a rating of 4 out of 5!
I really had to double take when I spotted this deal on Expedia, I’m nearly tempted to book it myself! There is plenty to see and do on the island as well with a rich history and culture that you can explore for a fraction of the cost of a normal city break. the only thing to bear in mind is that the flights are from Belfast but at this price, it’s hard to pass up! I would recommend checking out the Vittoriosa back streets, these alleys are just beautiful and really have a charm that you’ll get lost in.
So what are you waiting for? Grab it before it runs out!
- Unbelievably Cheap Malta Deal: 4 Nights in Hotel with Great Reviews incl. Flights just €94
- Travel period: 11/12/2017 – 15/12/2017
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Malta International
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pergola Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Mellieha, Malta
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €94 per person based on two adults sharing