What better way to experience the magic of the capital city of Ireland than with this ultra central Dublin stay. With this Airbnb, you can check out all of the major things in Dublin you’ve always been meaning to see. There’s the Guinness Storehouse, the Book of Kells or the National Museum of Ireland. Not to mention all of the absolutely amazing pubs that litter the cobblestone streets of temple bar!
Ultra Central Dublin Stay
I could hardly believe this Airbnb myself when I spotted it! It right on the River Liffey so you can expect some amazing views of the river right from the apartment. It’s ultra cosy and has all of the amenities as standard. You are literally a few steps away from all of the most important landmarks this city has to offer. It is in just the right place where you can have easy access to places like Temple Bar but are just far enough away that you can be guaranteed some privacy and comfort.
The Airbnb itself has a fantastic reputation with the people that have stayed there before and has a rating of 5/5 Stars after 75 reviews so you know you’re in for a treat! Even if you’re not so much into the pub scene you’re so close to all some serious retail therapy, with O’Connell street and Grafton Street only a stone’s throw away!
Don’t miss out on this amazing place! I’ve selected example dates below but you can change them to suit your needs :)
- Ultra Central Dublin Stay: 3 Nights in Quayside Apartment for just €150pp
- Travel period: Example dates 19/09/2017 – 22/09/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb after 75 reviews
- Location: Quayside in the City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €150 per person based on two adults sharing