UK City Breaks – Choose from 5 Destinations
2-3 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights from Dublin or Belfast
What a great deal that I found on Groupon. Visit one of the top 5 UK destinations from only €99!
UK City Breaks
Another big plus: fly from either Dublin or Belfast! The cities you can choose from are London, Manchester, Liverpool as well as Edinburgh and Glasgow. I wouldn’t know where to visit first… You also have the option to choose between two or three nights.
Look forward to a relaxing trip to Edinburgh and taste the finest Whiskey, hike up Arthur’s Seat and take a stroll along Royal Mile. Who’s more into arts and a lovely alternative to Edinburgh should choose Glasgow. Especially popular with students. Liverpool and Manchester is of course loved by football fans, but both cities offer a vibrant arts and post-industrial scene that need to be checked out. Then there is London, there is of course so so much to see that you probably need to choose the 3-nights stay; but maybe you also just want to hop over to visit a friend… This deal from Groupon leaves it all up to you.
- UK City Breaks: 2-3 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights from Dublin or Belfast from €99
- Provider: Groupon
- Length of stay: 2-3 nights
- Book for stays until Oct 2019
- Departure airport: Dublin or Belfast
- Destination airport: London, Manchester, Liverpool, Edinburgh or Glasgow airport
- Hotels: Ibis London Wembley, Campanile Manchester, Days Inn by Wyndham Liverpool, Haymarket Hub Hotel in Edinburgh, Point A in Glasgow
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €99 per person based on two adults sharing (must buy two vouchers)