Rustic, medieval Edinburgh or the modern metropolis of London? You can decide the city to spend a cosy Christmas markets break in with this deal from Groupon.
UK Christmas Markets Break
This deal includes a two-night stay in either the Haymarket Hub Hotel in the West End of Edinburgh or the Gresham Hotel Hyde Park. Both hotels are centrally located and perfect for making your way to events around the city.
When in London, head to the South Bank Christmas market. Walk along the Thames in this winter wonderland of wooden chalets and sip on a hot drink. London isn’t short on great Christmas markets, so I recommend heading to the Tate Modern or Greenwich for more great, festive events. Edinburgh’s Christmas market on East Prince Street Gardens lights up the city every November and December. You’ll find spectacular light displays, a multitude of stalls and bars.
It’ll be hard to choose which city you go for! Book this deal by following the link below!
- UK Christmas Markets Break: Stay in London or Edinburgh Hotel for 2 Nights w/ Flights for €99
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Valid for arrivals on dates in Nov and Dec 2018.
- Length of stay: 2 nights (up to 4 nights available)
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Edinburgh or London (Stansted, Gatwick or Luton)
- Hotel and score:
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €99 per person based on two adults sharing