This destination is one of the main reasons why I love holiday hunting. Sperlonga in Italy is probably a place you’ve never heard of before; but it is an absolute gem and very cheap considering what is on offer. It is in a gorgeous location along the western Italian coast and I could not recommend it high enough. It really is a pleasure to enlighten you lovely people about places like this. I have found a great deal using a combo of Vayama.ie and Trivago.ie for two people to enjoy this stunning place for one week this September.
Tyrrhenian Sea Holiday
This majestic Tyrrhenian Sea Holiday will see you soak up the sun for one week on a luxurious Italian beach. Also because this area is a little less well known when it comes to having an international reputation among tourists, Sperlonga gives you an incredibly authentic Italian experience. This can be felt through dining in amazing restaurants such as the Tropical Ristorante Tipico and Dolce Gelato or by walking along the Porto di Sperlonga or the Torre Truglia. This spectacularly beautiful seaside town has everything you will need for a peaceful, relaxing and memorable adventure.
The hotel you will be staying in is the beautiful 4* hotel Virgilio Grand. It has a great reputation with a score of 4/5 on TripAdvisor. It is in a great location only 100 metres from the town centre and it has an outdoor pool and fabulous facilities to ensure you have a comfortable stay.
Your flights must be booked separately, will go between Dublin and Rome Ciampino Airport (23/09/2015 – 30/09/2015), and the flight times are pictured below. The best option for you to get to your hotel is to rent a car (it should only cost around €20 per day) as it is less than a ninety minute drive, but 6 hours by bus, which is no craic for anybody.
This offer is so worth your while. Inject some fun into your September with this great Tyrrenhian Sea Holiday. Follow the links below to book today.
- Tyrrhenian Sea Holiday (Italy): 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel and Flights for only €290
- Travel period: 23/09/2015 – 30/09/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome Ciampino Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Virgilio Grand
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 501 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Sperlonga, Italy
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Rental car: Hertz.ie (€20 per day)
- Price: only €290 per person based on two adults sharing