Tuscany Spring Break
1 Week in Superb 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights
Hotel Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort
Departure airport Dublin
With a region as lush and tranquil as this, it’s fair to say that now is the perfect time to go since everything’s in bloom! Treat yourselves to a Tuscany spring break and fall in love with that proper Italian charm!
Tuscany Spring Break
I’ve put this deal together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner for this Tuscany holiday at the end of April. You’ve got return flights from Dublin to Pisa, and of course I’d definitely recommend hiring a car during your time there. It’s the best way to get around and you’ll be able to visit plenty of little towns and villages – or even pop down to the coast!
You’re staying at the fantastic Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort, a beautiful 4* hotel with traditional, rustic rooms that are bursting with rural charm. It’s received absolutely glowing reviews thanks to its tranquil location and amazing service. You’ve got free breakfast included during your stay, and from the villa you’ll have wonderful views of the rolling countryside. There’s even an outdoor pool!
When you’re in the area then I definitely recommend heading over to San Gimignano, which is the ultimate Tuscan town thanks to its medieval architecture. Definitely book yourselves in for a visit to one of the many vineyards, and whatever you do, don’t miss out on an opportunity to see Florence. This city is full to the brim with culture and history!
If you’re interested in booking your Tuscan adventure, then just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Tuscany Spring Break: 1 Week in Superb 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €458
- Travel period: 22/04/2017 – 29/04/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Pisa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort
- Rating: 90/100 on Trivago
- Location: Campestri, Tuscany
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €458 per person based on two adults sharing