If art is your thing, Tuscany is your thing… they sort of go hand in hand! It’s one of, if not the greatest art hub in the world, containing some incredible paintings and sculptures and even super impressive architectural masterpieces. So make sure you take some time out of your trip to focus on just that as it really is breathtaking!
There’s plenty of other bits and pieces to get up to as well such as heading for a nice cycle around the area, or hitting the shops… there’s plenty of variety around, and of course the thermal baths. And with this deal I’ve put together with a Trivago hotel and Skyscanner flights you can explore Tuscany for pretty cheap. Just click both links below to book the hotel and flights separately :)
The Florence Hills Luxury Resort features all kinds of assets, such as a rooftop terrace, a coffee shop which is ideal for a little smack, and a bar/lounge where you can sit back and chill in the evenings over a drink.
If you really want to bring relaxation to the max, why not pay a visit to the sauna or the outdoor pool and poolside bar. Just relax, take a swim and spend quality time in gorgeous surroundings.
There’s an airport shuttle provided as well for €60 per vehicle if you like, or I’ve left details below on how to make your own way :) To book your Tuscany holiday now, just click the links below.
- Tuscany: 1 Week in Lavish 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only €307
- Travel period: 14/04/2016 – 21/04/2016
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Pisa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: The Florence Hills Luxury Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 103 reviews
- Location: Pelago, Tuscany
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Train (3 hours, €8 – €9) / Drive (1.5 hours)
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €307 per person based on two adults sharing