I found you this amazing deal to go to the Turks & Caicos Islands this September! You may not have heard of this set of Caribbean islands, but I promise you that they are worth a visit! You’ll find few people and many sandy white beaches, making these a desert island paradise. Here you can experience nature at its finest, Grace Bay Beach is a famously long sandy beach, and there are various national parks on the islands, including Chalk Sound National Park and Columbus Landfall National Park. You can also visit Caicos Conch Farm in the northeast corner of Provo, or visit the cute and quirky Turks & Caicos National Museum. And of course, water sports like diving and snorkeling are readily available!
Turks & Caicos Islands
4* East Bay Resort has a very good 81/100 rating out of 58 reviews on Trivago, and I’m sure you’re going to love it too! This deal includes a stay in a traditional non-oceanfront view room, with a flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and use of the breakfast buffet. On site, you’ll find an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court and a fitness centre, as well as 2 restaurants to cater for all your dining needs.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing time!
- Turks & Caicos Islands: 2 Weeks incl. Flights, 4* Hotel & Breakfast for only €1601 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 7 – 21 September 2017
- Length of stay: 2 weeks
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Providenciales International Airport
- Airline: Delta
- Hotel: East Bay Resort
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago out of 58 reviews
- Location: South Caicos Island
- Board Basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €1601 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly