This April, let your troubles melt away with a Turkish Riviera break! The Dalaman district is home to incredible azure waters, ancient ruins and beautiful mountains. Check out this blissed-out deal I found on Expedia.
Stunning Turkish Riviera Break
During your four-night stay on the Turkish Riviera, you will be lodging at the homely and highly-related Caretta Caretta Hotel in Dalyan. Enjoy sitting on the rooftop terrace and soaking up the sun before you head down to the town. You have free use of the hotel’s bicycles which makes exploring this region so much more enjoyable!
The town of Dalyan on the Turkish Riviera offers a relaxing riverside oasis. You’ll be so close to many natural splendours. Across the river, you’ll find the ancient ruins of Kaunos and the Kings’ Tomb Nearby you can visit the İztuzu Beach with its turtle rehabilitation centre. Stop by the serene Lake Köyceğiz for its mud baths and hot springs.
- Stunning Turkish Riviera Break: 4 Nights in Excellent Hotel Incl. Flights, Breakfast just €151
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 03/04/2019 – 07/04/2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Dalaman Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Caretta Caretta Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Dalyan, Dalaman, Turkey
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €151 per person based on two adults sharing