If you’re look to escape the unpredictable Irish summer weather for a week of guaranteed golden sunshine, then this trip to Turkey is exactly what you are looking for. I have found an unbelievable offer on Expedia.ie that is for two people to spend one week soaking up some sun in the beautiful city Izmir in Turkey.
Turkey Bargain Holiday
You will staying for one week in the fabulous Club Resort Atlantis. This magnificent All-Inclusive tourist resort will cater for all of your meals for the course of the week so all you’ll have to worry about is where to get your next beer or cocktail! ;) There is an amazing deluxe pool for you to make the most of and your lavish room is only a short stroll away from your very own paradise beach. If you still have that kid inside you then pay a visit to the Yali Castle Aquapark. After your day of splashing around there are plenty of restaurants nearby just waiting for your attention; such as the Milos Restaurant or Liman.
The hotel has an impressive score of 4/5 from 519 reviews on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence award also. You will get to your Turkish paradise by flying from Dublin at 16:40 on 18/05/2015, arriving in Izmir at 08:05 the next morning. The return trip leaves Izmir at 05:00 on 25/05/2015 and will have you back in Dublin for 10:00 Irish time.
The magnificent city of Izmir awaits you this summer. Gift yourself the gift of sunshine and follow the link below to book this great holiday today.
- Turkey: 1 Week All Inclusive 4* Hotel and Flights for only €449
- Travel period: 18/05/2015 – 25/05/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 19°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Izmir
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: Club Resort Atlantis
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 519 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Izmir, Turkey
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer: €16-19 on bus
- Price: only €449 per person based on two adults sharing