This deal will bring you a bit of sunshine before the winter starts. I know you don’t want to think about winter now that spring is in its bloom, but check out this deal to make your sunshine last as long as possible. Thomas Cook sends you to Tunisia, more specifically Yasmine Hammamet.
You will stay in the 4* Hotel Chich Khan (73% on Tripadvisor) and you fly there with Thomas Cook from Belfast International. After you landed in Enfidha Airport, the hotel’s transfer will pick you up and bring you safe and sound to your luxurious accommodation. The location is perfect since you will be in the middle of Yasmine Hammamet and thus not bored, but also you are only 300m from the gorgeous white sand beach, privately owned by the hotel. The medina, the town with small winding streets and bazars is also within walking distance. The all-inclusive deal from the hotel contains a breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner. You can dine one time in the Mexican style a-la-carte restaurant and may enjoy snacks and soft/alcoholic drinks between the meals. There is basically never a time you can eat or drink! Next to numerous sports activities the hotel also offers evening entertainment. This is going to be a full spoil-yourself holiday that will make feel utterly relaxed when you get back!
- Tunisia: 8 Days All Inclusive Hotel, Flights and Transfer for only €418
- Travel period: 09/11/2014 – 16/11/2014
- Travel duration: 8 days
- Air temperature during stay: 18ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 17ºC
- Airport of departure: Belfast Int.
- Airline: thomascook
- Hotel: Hotel Chich Khan
- Rating: 73% on TripAdvisor out of 1433 reviews
- Location:Yasmine, Hammamet
- Destination: Enfidha
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only €418 per person based on two adults sharing