If you have a wedding coming and you’re stuck for honeymoon ideas, or if you’re just looking to embark on a once in a lifetime adventure, then this offer should be perfect. I have found an unbelievable price for a twelve night trip to Vietnam on Trivago.ie and Vayama.ie.
Trip to Vietnam
The resort you will be staying in is the amazing Romana Resort and Spa in Phan Tiet, Vietnam. It has a really amazing view of the beach with a guarantee of warm and sunny weather. The pool is picture perfect and the suites you will be staying in are both spacious and luxurious. It has a rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor too. :)
Your hotel is close to some really amazing tourist days out such as taking an adventure up Taku Mountain on a cable car and also there are many local markets where you can pick up some authentic Vietnamese fashion. The beaches are also perfect for a bit of surfing and windsurfing and you will find plenty of instructors around who will help you pick up some skills!
Flying between Dublin and Ho Chi Minh city, you will be taken care of by Malaysia Airlines who always soften the blow of a long haul flight. You’re flights have to be booked separately and will be between 04/11/2015 – 17/11/2015. Make sure when you are following the link to book flights to select the second flight from the list to make sure you land one morning before. The twelve night duration gives you the perfect platform to explore and get a real sense of Vietnamese life.
This holiday could be your once in a lifetime adventure. Follow the link below to book this trip to Vietnam today.
- Trip to Vietnam: 12 Nights, incl. 4* Beach Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €970
- Travel period: 04/11/2015 – 17/11/2015
- Length of stay: 12 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 28°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Ho Chi Minh City
- Airline: Malaysia Airlines
- Hotel: Romana Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 143 reviews
- Location: Phan Thiet, Vietnam
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: €15-18 on bus
- Price: only €970 per person based on two adults sharing