Whisk your loved one, better half or best friend to the beautiful city of lights and enjoy a stay in a trendy hotel right in the centre of the action!
Trendy Paris City Break
With the Élysée Palace, Place de la Concorde and the Grand Palais just up the road, it’s fair to say that you’re right in the centre of the action with this great city break I’ve put together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner.
This deal for two people will see you spend 3 nights in the super colourful and trendy Hotel Augustin, situated in the 8th Arrondissement, which has received glowing reviews might I add! You’ve also got your return flights to Paris Beauvais included too. :)
Since you’re right in the centre of the city you’ll waste no time in getting around! There are plenty of metro stops close by, so you can head to neighbourhoods such as the lively Latin Quarter or bohemian Montmartre. If you want a break from all the hustle and bustle, then why not go for a walk or cruise along the River Seine, or head to one of the many beautiful parks? The Jardin du Luxembourg is one of the prettiest in the whole city!
To get the deal just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. If the dates don’t suit then you are welcome to change them on the websites yourself! :)
- Trendy Paris City Break: 3 Nights incl. Flights only €238
- Travel period: 21/10/2017 – 24/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Augustin
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: 8th Arrondissement
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €238 per person based on two adults sharing