There’s a reason why the French capital is a classic! Wonderful architecture, stately avenues and more sights and museums then you can shake a stick at… So why not explore the city and soak up a bit of great weather while you’re doing it with this Paris break I’ve put together?
Trendy Paris Break
Not only will the atmosphere be incredible, but you’ll be staying in a gorgeous 4* hotel as well! What’s not to like. :) I’ve put this deal together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner so you’ll have to book the flights and hotel separately to complete the deal.
The flights depart from Dublin and land at Paris Beauvais, and I’ve picked out a hotel that I’m certain is going to really at that special je ne sais quoi to your break! The COQ Hotel is located in the 13th Arrondissement with plenty of transport links close by, and the design of it is seriously cool… It wouldn’t look out of place in Shoreditch!
Make the most of the lovely weather and head out to one of the many beautiful gardens and parks across the city – I can recommend Luxembourg Gardens or Parc des Buttes-Chaumont. Or why not go for a lovely stroll through the winding streets of Montmatre and relax at a café while the artists are busy painting portraits? Just enjoy the metropolitan, laid-back atmosphere and enjoy the cosy moments together!
If you’re interested in this deal then just click the links below.
- Trendy Paris Break: 2 Nights in Boutique Hotel incl. Flights only €183
- Travel period: 04/09/2017 – 06/09/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: COQ Hotel
- Rating: 4.6 out of 5 on Hotels.com
- Location: 13th Arrondissement
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €183 per person based on two adults sharing