The beautiful architecture, leafy avenues and gorgeous riverside walks – you just can’t help but love a Paris break in the summer!
Trendy Paris Break
With the lovely July weather in full swing, Paris will be more lively than ever. Relaxing afternoons on a terrace drinking coffee and munching on croissants and watching the world go by – it’s just one of the many classically Parisian experiences you’ll have with this holiday!
I’ve put this together using Hotels.com and Skyscannner, which means that it comes with your return flights from Dublin as well as 2 nights at the Hotel Basss by Happyculture. For a short break in the city it’s the perfect place to stay! Not only is it pretty darn stylish, but you’re also just a stone’s throw away from the artsy nightlife and atmosphere of Montmatre. Lots of great restaurants, bars and cafés are a stone’s throw away, as is the Sacré Cœur Basilica.
You should also head down to the Latin Quarter for some exploring. The narrow winding streets and bohemian vibes make it a really interesting and fun place to be, where there’s lots of little bookshops, museums and pretty cathedrals to check out. It’s the perfect area for those long, evening strolls spent soaking it all up! :)
To book this city break, simply click the link below to book your hotel and flights separately!
- Trendy Paris Break: 2 Nights in Stylish Hotel incl. Flights only €170
- Travel period: 25/07/2017 – 27/07/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Basss by Happyculture
- Rating: 74/100 on Trivago
- Location: Montmartre (18th Arrondissement)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €170 per person based on two adults sharing