Trendy Madrid Break
3 Nights in Central Modern Apartment incl. Flights
Hotel Madrid SmartRentals Puerta del Sol
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
The vibrant, beating heart of Spain, Madrid is an absolutely incredible city! Grand as it is lively, beautiful as it is exciting – there’s everything from stately museums, pretty parks and more nightlife than you can shake a stick at! You have a truly perfect city break destination on your hands!
Trendy Madrid Break
Since Madrid is nowhere near the coast, it often gets overlooked by most visitors to the country – which is ridiculous! This city has an unbelievable amount to offer – and it’s seriously cool too. Trendy neighbourhoods, vibrant nightlife and lots of amazing restaurants give the city a trendy edge that sets it apart from other Spanish cities!
I’ve put together this deal using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, meaning that you’ll be booking accommodation and flights separately. You’ll be flying from Dublin to Madrid with Ryanair, and during your time in the city you’ll be staying at the excellent SmartRentals Puerta del Sol. Make yourselves comfy in your own modern apartment and enjoy the super central location in Madrid’s beautiful Old Town! San Miguel Market is right next you as well. :)
There are also beautiful parks, squares and avenues as well where you can take things at a slower pace and watch the world go by – my favourite place is Retiro Park, but keep your eye out for the Egyptian temple in Parque del Oeste!
To book the deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately.
- Trendy Madrid Break: 3 Nights in Central Modern Apartment incl. Flights only €173pp
- Travel period: 14/01/2018 – 17/01/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Madrid SmartRentals Puerta del Sol
- Rating: 8.7 on Booking.com
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €173 per person based on two adults sharing