There’s good reason why Budapest has gone on to become one of Europe’s rising stars when it comes to city breaks! A wealth of cultural sights and experiences, vibrant neighbourhoods and awesome nightlife come together to create the winning combination that sets the city apart from many others.
Trendy Budapest Stay
I was snooping around on Trivago and spotted a seriously trendy hotel that I knew I just had to pair up with some flights! The result is this very cool city break deal with Aer Lingus flights from Skyscanner in the mix as well.
You’ll be staying right in the heart of the city at The Magazine. And when I say “heart”, I really mean it! St. Stephen’s Basilica is literally at your doorstep, since you’re located just off one of Budapest’s most central squares. The hotel itself features understated but cool designs that I’m sure will have you feeling right at home!
I recommend heading across the river to Buda, where you’ll find a wonderful castle complex and the famous Fisherman’s Bastion. From there you’ll have awesome views of Pest as well as the River Danube and the striking Parliament building. Come nighttime you can get stuck into the awesome nightlife and those famous ruin bars such as Szimpla Kert!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. If the dates don’t suit, you can customise them yourself over at the providers’ websites – takes just a second to do! :)
- Trendy Budapest Stay: 3 Nights in Super Central Hotel incl. Aer Lingus Flights only €196
- Travel period (example): 05/02/2018 – 08/02/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Budapest
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: The Magazine
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Super central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €196 per person based on two adults sharing