Trendy Berlin Break
3 Nights in Stylish Hotel incl. Return Flights from Kerry
Hotel Motel One Berlin-Upper West
Departure airport Kerry
meals No Catering
If you need a short break away that doesn’t skimp on the culture and nightlife, then I think it’s fair to say that Berlin is one of the best places you could go to!
Trendy Berlin Break
Berlin’s interesting history and alternative culture makes it a great choice no matter what your interests are. Want to brush up on some culture? Then the city’s many museums and historical monuments will sort you out just fine. Fancy a wild night? Berghain’s the place to go! Or maybe you just wanna take it easy and soak up the hipster vibes. Well, just head to the east of the city and browse the many cafés, boutiques and record shops!
I put this deal together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, meaning that you’ll get your return flights from Kerry to Berlin Schönefeld as well as your 3 nights at the Motel One Berlin-Upper West. You’re right next to the Berlin Zoo, the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and Kurfürstendamm, so you’ve got plenty of opportunity for shopping and dining as well. Plus nearby transport links means that getting around is a piece of cake.
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. If the dates or departure airport don’t suit, then you can change all this yourself, though prices will be subject to change. :)
- Trendy Berlin Break: 3 Nights in Stylish Hotel incl. Return Flights from Kerry only €178
- Travel period: 09/11/2017 – 12/11/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Kerry
- Destination: Berlin Schönefeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Motel One Berlin-Upper West
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Kurfürstendamm/Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, Berlin
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €178 per person based on two adults sharing