Trendy Berlin Break
2 Nights in Designer Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights
Hotel Vienna House Easy Berlin
Departure airport Dublin
Germany’s capital is packed to the rafters with things to do. Bohemian neighbourhoods, vibrant nightlife and a seriously chilled atmosphere – a Berlin break is always a good idea in my opinion!
Trendy Berlin Break
I’ve managed to put together a great deal using Trivago and Skyscanner that’ll see you spend two nights just a stone’s throw away from Berlin’s hippest neighbourhoods: Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, Neukölln and Kreuzberg. Tons of bars, restaurants and quirky stops will be just a stone’s throw away!
During your time in the city you’ll be staying at the Vienna House Easy Berlin. For a city as cool as Berlin, it makes sense to stay in a hotel that’s super trendy too. Well, this place definitely hits the mark with its trendy, retro designs and colours! With free breakfast thrown in too, what’s not to love!
You’ll be flying from Dublin to Berlin Schönefeld – since you’ve got transport connections right outside the hotel, it’ll be a piece of cake getting to a from the airport, and the rest of the city for that matter! Hop on the tram and you’ll be at Alexanderplatz in no time, meaning you can easily explore the sights and experiences such as many museums, the TV and Hackescher Markt!
To book your city break, simply click on the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Trendy Berlin Break: 2 Nights in Designer Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €149
- Travel period: 11/09/2017 – 13/09/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Berlin Schönefeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Vienna House Easy Berlin
- Rating: 83/100 on Trivago
- Location: Prenzlauer Berg, East Berlin
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €149 per person based on two adults sharing