Barcelona may be Europe’s top city break destination, but even if your budget is really tight you can still experience this awesome city without having to break the bank!
Cheap Barcelona Getaway
Using Trivago and Skyscanner I’ve managed to put together a cheap Barcelona getaway, where you’ll be spending 3 nights in stylish accommodation – the price may be small, but you won’t be missing out on any luxuries!
First time to Barcelona? Then obviously you just have to go and see the Sagrada Familia. The size and design of this cathedral really is mind-blowing, and I really recommend taking a tour of the inside to get the full experience. But if you find the queues are too long then no worries – you’ve got a gorgeous historic neighbourhood to explore down in the Gothic Quarter that’s filled with cafés and restaurants, and the Las Ramblas is always a centre of activity. Keep an eye out for Gaudi’s wacky architecture too. Park Güel was designed by him, and you’ll actually get great views across the city from the top of the hill.
I’ve only scratched the surface really, since there’s just bucketloads of things to do and see. It’s pretty easy to understand why people love this place so much! To book your Barcelona getaway, just use the links below to book your flights and hotels to complete the deal. :)
- Trendy Barcelona Getaway: 3 Nights in Stylish Accommodation incl. Flights only €185
- Travel period: 10/04/2018 – 13/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Casa Gracia
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €185 per person based on two adults sharing