Treat yourself to a trendy getaway in the bustling Catalan capital. Barcelona is a city that bursting to the seams with the sheer amount of experiences and activities on offer. Whether it’s following in the footsteps of Gaudì or getting stuck into the fantastic nightlife and shopping, you’re pretty much guaranteed a reason to fall in love with the city!
Trendy Barcelona City Break
Using Trivago and Skyscanner, I’ve managed to put together a little city break to Barcelona in February, so you won’t be waiting long to go! You’ll have return flights as well as your 3-nights at the superb Retrome Barcelona. It’s a seriously cool little guesthouse that features lush retro designs and a great location that puts you pretty much in the centre of the city. There’s a metro station pretty much right at your doorstep, so getting around will be a piece of cake.
One of my favourite areas of the city by far is the Gothic Quarter thanks to its beautiful architecture and a maze of winding streets and alleyways. For some of the best views of the city, be sure to head to the neighbourhood of Gracia, or even take the cable car up to the peak of Mt. Tibidabo for a seriously awesome panorama!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. If the dates don’t suit, then you can always customise this yourselves at the providers’ website, but just be aware that prices will be subject to change. :)
- Trendy Barcelona City Break: 3 Nights in Awesome Guest House incl. Return Flights only €170
- Travel period: 19/02/2018 – 22/02/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Retrome Barcelona
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Tourist tax: Not included in price, €0.72 per person per night
- Price: only €170 per person based on two adults sharing