Barcelona is one of my favourite cities in Europe. Super trendy vibes, fantastic culture and lovely climates!
Trendy Barcelona Break
Get 2018 off to the perfect start with this wicked Trivago and Skyscanner deal for a Barcelona city break in January. For a fantastic price you’ll enjoy a 3-night break in the heart of the city at a seriously cool hotel. You’ve got your return flights included too so that’s all the important stuff covered for you already!
You’ll be staying at the Praktik Bakery, which is in a fantastic location close to the hip district of Gràcia. The Diagonal Metro station is just a block away so you’ve got convenient transport links to get you to all the city in no time. And the hotel itself is seriously good looking – beautifully designed spaces, trendy industrial vibes mixed with a splash of Art Deco… I’m seriously digging the décor here. :)
There’s so much to see and do in Barcelona it’s hard to know where to start. Whatever you do, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for some of Gaudí’s architectural masterpieces as they’re dotted about all over the city and it’s what gives the city that special character. Wander the streets of the Gothic Quarter, where you’ll find loads of bars and restaurants. And if you need a break from all the sight-seeing then you can always go for a stroll along the beach!
To book, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Trendy Barcelona Break: 3 Nights in Hip Hotel incl. Return Flights only €130
- Travel period: 14/01/2018 – 17/01/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Praktik Bakery
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Eixample, Barcelona
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €130 per person based on two adults sharing