One of our all time favourites! Get away to the Dutch capital this summer for 3 nights with this gorgeously trendy Amsterdam break and unleash that inner hipster for a little bit! ;)
Trendy Amsterdam Break
With this Hotels.com and Skyscanner deal you’ll be staying right next the beautiful Vondelpark, a popular place for locals and tourists to mingle and relax. And of course that also means that the legendary canal belt, museums and nightlife are just a stone’s throw away. You could even do as the locals do and hop on a bike to get around – it’s such an easy and quick way to get around and you’ll be getting that authentic experience.
Your return flights from Dublin and your accommodation are all taken care of – you’ll be staying at the Conscious Hotel The Tire Station. This environmentally-friendly hotel boasts some really smart interiors and a super laid-back atmosphere, something which you’d definitely expect from Amsterdam. And like I’ve said before, you’re literally right by Vondelpark, so the location couldn’t get any better!
Top attractions such as the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum are pretty much just up the road, and a little further on you’ll be right in the heart of the gorgeous network of canals and old town houses. The nightlife in Amsterdam is second to none – it can be as crazy or as chilled as you want it to be!
If you’ve been fancying a trip here then just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Trendy Amsterdam Break: 3 Nights in Stylish Hotel incl. Flights only €182pp
- Travel period: 12/03/2018 – 15/03/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Conscious Hotel The Tire Station
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Amsterdam
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €181 per person based on two adults sharing