Enjoy the South of Italy this February with a three-night traditional Bari stay! This city in the region of Puglia boasts a gorgeous waterfront, delicious food and a wealth of historical buildings so check out this deal from Expedia.
Traditional Bari Stay
This deal includes a three-night stay in a gorgeous B&B in central Bari. The B&B Melo is close to the city’s most interesting architectural sites. You’ll be close to Piazza Aldo Moro and the University of Bari. Petruzzelli Theatre and Teatro Margherita are a 10-minute walk away. If you’re looking for traditional Italian hospitality then this well-reviewed guesthouse is a good choice!
Breathtaking Bari is full of vigour thanks to its student population and diverse population. This maritime city is full of charm, with a thriving art scene, beautiful beaches and historic buildings. La Citta Vecchia is perfect for a stroll in the sun and here you can take in the city’s top landmarks. Head to the Swabian Castle, the Cathedral of San Sabino and the Basilica of San Nicola (which holds his bones!). To enjoy Puglia’s stunning landscape, travel 40km outside of the city and visit the Caves of Castellana. The region’s famous trulli can be found, small, beehive-like domed homes specific to the town of Alberobello.
There’s plenty to enjoy in Puglia so dive right in and book this deal below
- Traditional Bari Stay: 3 Nights in B&B incl. Flights just €142
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 09/02/2019 – 12/02/201
- Length of stay:
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Bari Karol Wojtyła Airpor
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: B&B
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Bari, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €142 per person based on two adults sharing