France is the gift that keeps on giving and the Loire Valley is no exception! With beautiful castles, excellent food and beautiful architecture, you can’t go wrong. Visit this regions capital city with a Tours city break that I put together using Trivago and Skyscanner!
Tours City Break
During your three nights in Tours, you will be staying at the Hotel Ronsard. This central hotel has some great reviews on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence. Just nine minutes from the beach and a stone’s throw from many attractions, this hotel has an excellent location. You’ll be close to the congress centre, the museums and it’s a great base to explore the famous Châteaux de la Loire!
The capital of the Loire Valley offers a beautiful and relaxing three-night stay. You’ll find narrow, medieval streets, half-timber houses and beautiful cathedrals. The city has a contemporary side, which you’ll see in its boutiques, the Olivier Debre Art Centre and its many gourmet restaurants. Head to the Touraine Wine Museum to brush up on your knowledge of wine and enjoy a glass. Even better, try to catch a show at the Grand Theatre. This city has plenty to do!
To book a break n Tours, follow the links below!
- Tours City Break: 3 Nights in Excellent Hotel Incl. Flights just €148
- Provider: Trivago and Skyscanner
- Travel period: 12/10/2018 – 15/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Tours TUF
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Ronsard
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central Tours
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £148 per person based on two adults sharing