I’ve found an excellent deal on Expedia with a two-night stay in a four-star hotel and flights from Dublin. Read on to find out more!
Top Barcelona Trip
The Hotel Princess Barcelona 4* (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews) is an excellent option for staying in style without breaking the bank! From the heated rooftop pool to jacuzzis, gym, sauna and massage rooms there’ll be no shortage of options to help you relax. It is a tall tower with sensational views of the city and only 20 minutes away from the city centre by tram. You’ll have amazing sites like la Sagrada Familia and the mighty Nou Camp stadium at your fingertips!
- Top Barcelona Trip: 2 Nights in 4* Hotel near the Natural History Museum with Flights only €134
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 11/01/2018 – 13/01/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Barcelona
- Hotel: Hotel Princess Barcelona
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Barcelona, Spain.
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €134 per person based on two adults sharing