Fancy exploring somewhere different – a beautiful city filled with historic architecture and breathtaking views? Then allow me to introduce Toledo, a gorgeous little place just a stone’s throw from Madrid!
Toledo City Break
Wander the winding streets of Toledo’s old town and you’ll feel like you’d been transported to a different time and place. The historic centre, perched on a hill in a river bend, is filled to the brim with history at every turn. From the cosy squares to the grand old Alcazar palace, you’ll be amazed by how few people know about this city!
I’ve spotted some brilliant offers on Expedia, perfect as a spring-time city break to dust off the last of the winter blues and start looking forward to the summer months! Included in all packages are your return flights to Madrid as well as 3 nights at the superb YIT Puerta Bisagra. With its cosy, rustic interiors with typical Spanish influences, you’ll feel right at home here – the fact that you’re in a prime location central to the city only sweetens the deal even more!
If you’re interested in booking this city break, simply click the links below to book your holiday package over at the provider’s website. If the dates below don’t suit, feel free to customise them yourselves over at the provider’s website! :)
Example departure dates:
- Toledo City Break: 3 Nights in Fantastic Hotel in City Centre incl. Return Flights from just €123
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: YIT Puerta Bisagra
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Toledo, Spain (30 minutes from Madrid by train)
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €123 per person based on two adults sharing