March is the perfect time to visit Thailand, not too hot, not too cold and not as overrun with tourists as the busy summer months. Actually, at 29 degrees it would be really ideal and with this deal I made by combining offers from vayama.ie and booking.com you can go there for ten days at a really low cost.
Jindarin Beach Villas, Coconut Island, Thailand
This luxury Thailand break really is a paradise destination dream. Located on Coconut Island, with a secluded private beach in front, Jindarin Beach Villas offer the perfect solution for your dream holiday. They are rated really highly with 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 4 reviews. The reviews alone really make you believe this is a resort that will blow you away.
Not only will you enjoy a private beach but there is an on-site pool, spa and wellness centre you can avail of. The island is only a ten minute boat ride from Phuket so you have the opportunity to experience a bit of island hopping.
Cheap flights from Dublin to Thailand
The flight leaves Dublin at 17:00 on Wednesday, March 11, stopping in Amsterdam and Kuala Lumper before reaching Phuket. Please contact the hotel in advance to organise your boat transfer to the island, surcharges may apply. The total flight time is 17 hours 30 minutes.
Your return flight is from Phuket at 10:30am on March 22 and only lasts 6 hours 30 minutes. Again, it stops in Kuala Lumper and Amsterdam before arriving in Dublin at 10:20am on March 23.
For further information and to make a booking, please click on the links below.
- Thailand : 10 Nights incl. Luxury Villa, Breakfast and Flights for Group of 4 only €1112pp
- Travel period: 11/03/2015 – 22/03/2015
- Travel duration: 10 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 28°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Phuket
- Airline: Malaysia Airlines
- Hotel: Jindarin Beach Villas
- Rating: 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 4 reviews
- Location: Maphrao Island, Thailand
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: contact the hotel
- Price: only €1112 per person based on two adults sharing