New Year’s Eve in Thailand!! Can you think of anything better? This really means party time. Thailand is the world capital of parties so on seeing this offer I had to share it. Not only will you get to travel to a paradise destination but you get to spend the beginning of a new year living it up in that paradise. I sourced this on expedia.ie and the price includes flights and hotel.
You will head off on December 30 and land in Bangkok at 7:05 am on December 31, in plenty time to start the celebrations. You don’t leave again until January 10. What is also great about this is that the rest of Ireland will be half way through struggling with their new year’s resolution while you will be landing back with a fresh tan and a big smile.
Thailand is renowned for its all year round beach parties but best of all is the new years eve one, the place gets manic. You can join in at any time to prepare for the countdown but it usually kicks off at about 8pm. When it gets going you can enjoy an evening of cocktails, dancing and barbeques, that’s not something you would ever see in Ireland.
What’s even better is, you can swim in the sea as the first sun rises on 2015 and then have another nine days ahead of you to chill out!
So to get on this awesome offer, just click the link below.
- Thailand for New Years: 11 Nights incl. Flights and Hotel for only €1,084
- Travel period: 29/12/2014-10/01/2015
- Travel duration: 11 Nights
- Air temperature during stay: 27°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bangkok
- Airline: Emirates
- Hotel: Bang Phli aparthotel
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 74 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: at the airport
- Airport transfer: hotel is located at the airport
- Price: only €1,084 per person based on two adults sharing