Yes this wonderful beach is very convincing, I know! Why not take a trip there and enjoy the hot weather in Thailand? We need it!! Found a great deal on Expedia.
Thailand – Jet off to Phuket
If you are looking for a cheap and cheerful break to the sun, but don’t want to go to Spain or the Algarve for the bazillionth time :D then how about Thailand. Ok flight hours a little bit more but it’s so worth it and really not expensive! With this deal you can look forward to 9 nights right at Patong Beach on Phuket Island.
You will be staying in a low budget, but nice hotel called Silver Resortel. It has great reviews on Tripadvisor with a rating 4/5! You can also upgrade your room for only €5 per night, then you can get some extra comfort, although the low-budget rooms are also totally fine. It’s up to you and how much time you spend in the hotel.
Look forward to exploring the beautiful landscape of this area. With a hotel this cheap you could even skip a night or two in there and take a boat out to the neighbouring island Ko Yao Yai, also gorgeous! Sirinat National Park is also not far from you, so hop onto a bus, rent a scooter or simply laze around at the white-washed beach and enjoy your holiday.
- Thailand: 9 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only €671
- Travel period: 01/06/2018 – 12/06/2018
- Travel duration: 9 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 29ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 30ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Ethiad, Emirates or Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: Silver Resortel
- Rating: 95% on TripAdvisor out of 3 reviews
- Location: Patong Beach
- Destination: Phuket
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: taxi €20, takes just under one hour
- Price: only €671 per person based on two adults sharing