If you’re looking for a city break with a difference this package is just for you! This terrific Tallinn break is a fantastic way to experience a city that is definitely underrated in my opinion. I put this offer together with Trivago and my Flight Finder so follow the links to book directly.
Terrific Tallinn Break
With this package, you’re in the perfect place to explore all that this amazing city has to offer. The Metropol Hotel is located right in the heart of Tallinn. It’s just a short distance away from all the major landmarks including the stunning historical centre of the city. The hotel is well equipped with plenty of modern amenities and it’s the perfect place to come back to after a long day of exploring. It’s also got some fantastic reviews from its former guests!
In the past Tallinn has definitely had a somewhat turbulent history but today it is now a proud European capital all of its own. Thanks to this history there are plenty of interesting landmarks to check out. Everywhere you look in the city there are ancient churches, medieval streetscapes and noble merchant’s houses. My favourite thing about the city is the fact that it has loads of gourmet restaurants for you to check out at your leisure ;)
All of the details are just below, so follow the links and get booking today!
- Terrific Tallinn Break: 3 Nights in a Well Reviewed City Centre Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €179pp
- Travel period: 10/10/2018 – 13/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tallinn
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Metropol Hotel
- Rating: 7.5 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €179 per person based on two adults sharing