I’ve found a terrific Bratislava trip for you on Airbnb & Kayak (Flight Finder) that’s perfect for a long weekend this November. Stay in your own excellent city centre apartment with flights from Dublin. Read on to find out more about this amazing deal!
Terrific Bratislava Trip
Stay in your own modern VIP apartment located in the heart of the gorgeous old town. This highly-rated Airbnb is close to the city’s attractions like the Presidential Palace. Previous guests have given this wonderful Airbnb rave reviews for its supreme location and quality. The cheap price isn’t too shabby either!
I really like Bratislava for short city breaks. The Old Town is just perfect for exploring at your own pace and taking a step back into Slovakia’s past. Something else you should definitely check out is Bratislava Castle. With the mighty river Danube roaring through the city you’ll be able to take some excellent snaps from this terrific vantage point. For a dinner with a nice view, check out the Massimo Ristorante, located right on the banks of the river. The owner is famous for his friendliness so don’t be surprised if he pays your table a visit!
Click the links below to book your holiday and have a pleasant trip!
- Terrific Bratislava Trip: 3 Nights in Modern Old Town Apartment with Return Flights only €133
- Provider: Airbnb & Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 07/11/2018 -10/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Bratislava
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb listing: VIP APARTMENT in the Heart of Old Town
- Score: 5/5 out of 111 reviews
- Location: Old Town, Bratislava
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €133 per person based on two adults sharing