In my opinion there Tenerife is a destination that is truly hard to beat. With its lovely hot sunshine, all year round you can’t really go wrong when it comes to a Tenerife sun holiday. This deal that I’ve found on Click&go is just the thing to treat yourself.
Tenerife Sun Holiday
Sometimes it can be so stressful finding a great value sun holiday that would suit the whole family. Between sorting out a decent hotel and getting flights it can be a nightmare. This deal that I’ve found on Click&go takes care of all of those tricky things. You get to stay at the gorgeous Palm Beach Club on the Playa de la Americas. This hotel is in a perfect location for soaking up some sunshine on the beach.
If that wasn’t enough you also get return flights with Ryanair sorted out as well. The cherry on top is that you get transfers to and from the hotel as well! You can’t say better than that ;) You’re in a great location for some excellent restaurants and shopping. Along with the fact that you just a few short steps away from the beach makes this deal a real winner.
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Tenerife Sun Holiday: 7 Nights in a Gorgeous Sea Front Hotel incl. Flights for just €336pp
- Travel period: 10/05/2018 – 17/05/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tenerife
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Palm Beach Club
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Playa de las Americas, Tenerife
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €336 per person based on 2 people sharing