Has the long, dark winter got you craving a bit of sunshine? Then a mini-escape to Tenerife is the perfect remedy – sunshine is pretty much guaranteed!
Bluesea Holidays currently have a fantastic offer for a relaxing mini-break to the sunny shores of Tenerife. During your time in Tenerife, you’ll be staying at the 4* Tropical Hotel. With half board catering included you’ll have more time to focus on the important stuff: relaxing! Plus you have the beach just up the road too, so you’re perfectly set up for a chilled out escape.
You’re situated in a gorgeous part of Tenerife, with more amazing beaches and vibrant resorts than you can shake a stick at. To the north, you have the iconic Los Gigantes cliffs, which I’m sure you definitely will have seen on a postcard before! Or why not head down to the Playa de las Americas?
So if this sounds like you’re kind of break to make sure to follow the link below! There are plenty of dates available right up until October. Good thing Tenerife is soaked in sunshine all year round ;)
- Tenerife Mini-Break: 4 Nights in 4* Resort incl. Return Flights from just €299
- Provider: Bluesea Holidays
- Travel period: Various departures from April – October 2019 available (cheapest dates: May)
- Length of stay: 4 nights (options for 5 & 7-night stays also available)
- Hotel: Tropical Park
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Callao Salvaje, Tenerife
- Meals: Half board included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €299 per person based on two adults sharing